Responsible for working all food service areas which involves floating between the cafeteria, country store kitchen and the wholesale food production departments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Follow the Food and Drug Administration guidelines for manufacturing foods for wholesale purchase.
- Stock using proper storage procedures, like items together, labels facing front, dating when necessary.
- Keep area clean and sanitize work surfaces; mops floors according to procedures; takes out trash as necessary. Performs any other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Follow food service and/or production sheets demonstrating accuracy in weighing, measuring, and portioning food.
- Wears clean uniforms and hair net.
- Consults production sheets for thawing and advanced preparation when possible; completes and posts production sheets daily.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.